Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Power

Mostly, Les, I appreciate the scrutiny of life in general. I have explored, questioned, and tried to understand power, where I stand, where I wish to stand....ultimately, I look to my internal power, my mind's perception of a situation and my ability to accept, dismiss or reject it on some level or another. We all give a little to get a little. We just need to decide where the line of giving is too much, when we have given too much of ourselves so we are now undiscerned from another. We give until we are no longer identifiable as an individual, but as a part of another, bigger picture that may contain parts we may not have agreed with but there it is, part of us now. Mmmm...got to go, but I still feel love is the greatest power and is simply not definable, not teachable, only something we experience and need to exist with any level of feeling of control or power.
Ellen

No comments: