Sunday, November 14, 2010

"Power dynamics within relationships"

I was procrastinating doing homework this weekend and I decided I was going to google some things. I happened to come across this article on power within relationships. It's a man's view on women. I was reading it and I was surprised but then again not really surprised at this man's views on women in relationships today. Is this really what men think about us? This makes me think about my own relationship and past ones thinking about the power dynamics within and I see power on both ends of the spectrum not to this degree. It's very interesting seeing different opinions of people. Just Google "Power dynamics within relationships" and you will be surprised the different responses.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Power-Dynamics-in-Relationships&id=362658


Morgan

No comments: