Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Les Book

Ideasmania

I was thinking of many ideas to make the book work when I was at home. In order for many people to know that Les book exists is to let people try out the book. One way is to give many people the book around the world as a ebook and all they have to do is email Les back and say if they Loved it or not.

Les can also have pod casts around and also have some slides in between the pod casts if its a video format. One thing I have noticed that some business people who write books do well is that they present in front of the Camera and talk about the book and what made them talk about the book. This is due to watching 1000s of videos on You Tube.

I know Les can teach many things and if he was to have pod casts on Law, International Law, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Corporate Social Responsibility and Power. If I knew how to do it all I would help him upload all the videos and use Veoh, YouTube, Meta Cafe and many more free resources for him to use. I also think that the color on the blog has to be the same as the one on the onhavingpower.com

When he talks in front of the camera or when he does the pod casts he can let people go to the website its there so it has to be used I think. By giving people the free book on the blog many people can read it and if they like it it spreads like a virus and hopefully many people like it enough and they will ask Les questions. With Les contacting the listeners if they have questions and he can answer them on the Pod casts.

I think that he can also put videos on the blogs making people who go to the website see the blog and they can put in stuff through using their emails so it will be separate and its like a forum now. He can talk about his passions in life. Music is big in the world and people love talking about it so since Les is a musician he can have pod casts with a intro of his music.

The only way for this idea to work is to believe that it can work and if I get time during the summer if Les is in Peterborough I can help him out a bit because culturally I think people have to know about power. I think the reason why some books do well especially books like the Art of War do well is that its about power but people need to know how Sun Tzu has abilities with power and how he uses Control Influence and Seduction.

These are some of the ideas for his book website and blog to do well. I saw one video on Seth Godin when he says the reason why some ideas do well is that people make a remark about it. The Power course is a remarkable idea. The simplest way to explain remarkable is that people mark a remark about. "Just something to think about".

By Jared

No comments: