Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Great Class

Looking at how Les used the security guard it was cool how control took place. The class was great especially on the whole concept of control and how these three elements play a key role
-Fear
-Reward
-Love
Looking at it when we used all the words that made us have feeling because of what had happened was interesting. I think that maybe Power is something great if its used in the right way. The experiment was just a sick movie which made me angry and I saw many Power dynamics which were used in it.

One of the best books I have ever read is actually a graphic novel written by Alan Moore and drawn by Dave Gibbons its called Wacthmen and its going to be made into a movie in March. Its the best book I have ever read looking at how Power plays into account with Super Heroes. I love Comic books and I believe that everyone in their lives have loved some form of comic art or comic books. There is free comic book day in the first weekend of May and I think people should pick them up so that they can support the industry.
By Jared

No comments: