Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sir Don Bradman

This is a quote based on the best Crickter ever and he was so influential when he was alive, after his death he still is if not more influential. When I was growing up playing cricket only a few names came out as who was the best but every cricketer knows that the late Sir Don Bradman was the best of the best and here is one of his Quotes

"Knowing the personnel, I was confident that here at last was the great opportunity which I had longed for. A team of cricketers whose respect and loyalty were unquestioned, who would regard me in a fatherly sense and listen to my advice, follow my guidance and not question my handling of affairs ... there are no longer any fears that they will query the wisdom of what you do. The result is a sense of freedom to give full reign to your own creative ability and personal judgment."
By Jared

No comments: