Thursday, March 26, 2009

AKA The Power of Positive Thinking

Article I Found...

You can attract anything into your life using your mind. The law of attraction says whatever you thought through out the day will hold its impact on your mind. Thought is so powerful that it converts into action and action into habit and habit into character and character into destiny.

How thoughts are formed? Thoughts are formed from sources of external world and internal interpretations and sources of good and bad. The thoughts formed from role models, leaders and people who created history and people who are successful and people who are celebrities.

The power of conscious thoughts will turn into unconscious and subconscious and they in turn drive us towards our goals, mission and destiny. For example, if one wants to become a Star/celebrity:

01. All his thoughts should be in selecting a role model
02. Adopting all role model’s qualities
03. How to think, act and become like his role model
04. Analyzing strengths , weaknesses and opportunities and threats (SWOT)
05. Thinking, acting and striving towards achieving the results.

This process applies to either good or bad thoughts, positive or negative thoughts. This is all depends on what type of people we are interacting with , what is our internal communication, what are our each and every thought , our self esteem and our peers, teachers , parents all will decide our thoughts , actions , habits and character .

Everything starts from a thought in our mind. Mind is the source which encourages us to do certain thing or not. To attract anything into our lives, we have to keep on thinking on the things we want most and repeating the thoughts until they become rock solid and act on them with full enthusiasm and make them real.

Careful study of thoughts, how they form and how we react to our thoughts and the impulses which influence us, the pause we take before we plunging into any unwanted acts which will affect us in the future will put us in right frame of mind and will always decide our destiny.

Listening to inner voice, thinking big and implementing all our thoughts in a disciplined manner will take us to new heights. So mind is the place which attracts everything into your life. All great people right from their childhood have thought towards their mission and destiny and their dogged determination, single minded focus , dedication, descipline helped them in reaching thier destiny.

It's the power of thought which is very important and crucial in our every day life.

...This article confirmed a few things for me, that Marketing and Power are one in the same thing and that's why some people have a negative outlook on Marketing. I guess figuring out how to get what you want is bad. I think it's awesome contrary to popular belief. I also just realized Les has never mentioned that he fully pursued any degree education that was called "Marketing", but he has studied Power for longer than I've been alive lol. (He took Sociology, religion and went to Law School I think for those of you that wonder what he did. Hence, Marketing & Power are essentially one in the same thing because their goals are to fulfill needs.

The other thing I confirmed is that The Law of Attraction is real, I used to pray so hard for things I wanted and once I prayed for them I would think "Since I prayed about it, it's going to come true" and I'd focus so hard on it that it'd come true. Like when I prayed back in highschool that the 4 most popular girls would end up having crushes on me at some point and they did, at some point as they all have confessed to me since. I subconsciously knew this, but I was too stunned to believe it actually worked.

Is that the purpose of Religion?

Ez,

Radz

p.s. come to think of it, I read somewhere that prayer is like positive thinking if you think about it.

No comments: