Monday, March 30, 2009

Power

I think that although we can say that this class is interesting I think looking at what we have learnt and how it has impacted us that Power is a unique thing. Its always there for people to use and others to be used. I think that anyone can get power but it depends with our abilities to impact people's choices through Control,Influence and Seduction. By looking much deeper we are created to use it because if I have something that people want and need, I am the one who is Powerful.

To go much deeper I think maybe you should take five minutes to see the choices you have made in the past week and look if anyone was using power and what were your needs and which choices would you have taken. I think that some people have Power which needs to be unleashed but how will people take it. Looking at it many people aim for Power in many forms but Power is something that from now on is very hard to want when you see the subject's point of view.

Thanks
Jared

No comments: