Monday, February 2, 2009

Feb 2 Class

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes..........................................................This is by far the best class I have had when talking about power. Its influence which is the role I like to play of which many people have played in my whole life. I think its bad and good at the same time. But you can not help what it can give you and what it can take from you. After watching Pump the Volume I feel that do we know who we are. I think I know who I am but many people have different views of who I am. I think I love this role influence influence influence This is my life goal towards people around the world I think I prefer doing this than taking control and seducing people. When we chose our Cd's, tool and book we all have been influenced by these ideas. I think that no matter what someone tells you, you need to think and pause and say to yourself is what I am hearing adding value in my life. If so then listen but if not still listen we can still influence even the people who we think hate us. We will always be hated by people loved by people but influence is the key to adopting and changing habits. I just loved the class. Who says that people are weird based on what? I think that we like to point fingers but when someone Else points them back we feel that they should not. I love Power and will always love it and I will be the way I am right now and I have been the way I am ever since and I will be the same when I leave this earth. All I am saying is that just think about what makes you happy and who influenced you. Make it your life goal to have a positive effect on people because its up to all of us to motivate people through thick and thin
By Jared

No comments: