Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feb 3rd

This was a great class carrying on the topic of influence and how it plays in our hearts and how it has an impact on our lives. It was interesting how the class started with the music magazines, newspapers and with the class consideration sheet. Influence I guess is the most powerful and I saw why it is. We believe what people say to us. We can choose to resist control and say no to seduction but influence its another thing all together. I love this class and as the weeks go by I think Les just hits out of the park and everyone has interesting input. Next week is seduction and this will a great class because we have all been seduced to doing something we either wanted or did not want.

We have gone through 4 weeks and its been a great 4 weeks now we are left with 11 more of power I can't wait. But we are still going to be influenced for the rest of our lives, controlled and seduced as long as we have a grasp of power then I feel that we will make decisions that will take us to the next level. I think that people should express themselves that's how we can see how others feel and how power has played in their lives. Looking at it I think that this class has changed my life especially the movies when you put in Power into it. Thanks Les
By Jared

No comments: