Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What do we desire?

Seduction Good or bad?

Looking at all the presentations I feel that I enjoyed them. I think that looking at it there are many things we desire. Looking at it I feel desire looks at what we want in life rather than what we need (Personal opinion) But does Power only happen when we need or want something?

Freedom

We all want freedom but when we compare with others I feel that we are all free to express ourselves. There are many devices to express ourselves. Those devices include Youtube and Facebook for example. But maybe looking at Freedom is a cultural thing. I think the fact that you can walk and say what you want even about the government is Freedom. I feel that dressing and having different types of clothes is freedom. Freed of choice many people want to expreince what others have but when we look at it Freedom is all around us. Freedom is when you can go and vote. Freedom is what we have and thats what counts. Looking at Life we are all going to dwell on what we have and what we have been given and that was making choices and seeing we have chances of getting what ever we want. "Think about It"
By Jared

No comments: