Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The past

Growing up I had many things that I loved and those things were movies especially Kung Fu movies because they were fun and showed us a Asian culture. American movies still dominated but Asian movies had that something that gave us inspiration and discipline. I had that 36 chambers of the shalion as the best Kung Fu movie. I think that Fist of Fury was the best because Bruce lee was in it. He is one of the most influential actors who paved the way adn what Kung Fu movies mean to us. He pushed the boundaries. But looking at it there are many factors of control in these movies and they show us that you have to make sure that you free yourself and your mind to do the right thing.

Violence is not always the answer but making a choice to do something is. The best movie I have ever watched is Laagan which was a Movie based in India which was all about cricket, I think it has components of all three Control, Influence and Seduction. I know that Hollyhood is the biggest in terms of amount of quality movies but Bollyhood in India and Nollyhood in Nigeria are gaining audiences around the world lets see what happens by 2050.
By Jared :) Power (CIS)

No comments: